The verb pleuvoir is a French impersonal verb (verbe impersonnel).
You only have to worry about its third person singular conjugation il (the neutral 'it').
Conjugations of pleuvoir (Indicatif)
Below you'll see the positive and negative forms in the different tenses.
Present tense (présent)
- il pleut (it is raining, it rains)
- il ne pleut pas (it is not raining, it doesn't rain)
- il pleuvait (it was raining, it used to rain, it would rain)
- il ne pleuvait pas (it was not raining)
Preterite / present perfect (passé composé)
- il a plu (it rained)
- il n'a pas plu (it didn't rain)
Future tense (futur simple)
- il pleuvra (it will rain)
- il ne pleuvra pas (it won't rain)